Saturday, April 12, 2008

somewhere in between.....






i cant be losing sleep over this.....



cant be losing sleep over this, no I cant , And now I can not stop pacing



Give me a few hours, Ill have all this sorted out



If my mind would just stop racing



Cause I cannot stand still , I cant be this unsturdy



This cannot be happening



This is over my head but underneath my feet



Cuz by tomorrow morning Ill have this thing beat



And everything will be back to the way that it was



I wish that it was just that easy



Cuz Im waiting for tonight



Then waiting for tomorrow



And Im somewhere in between



What is real, and just a dream







.......


i hope to god it was a dream.... it hurts....reality hurts... this is when u wished that u were living the fantasy... life has come to a screeching halt...and its like being pulled in ol da directions and yet u get so glued to that one moment...unable to move even a bit... u go nowhere...


trapped in by fear...pain.. . helplessness... by those tears that wouldnt fall... hoping that things would just go back to normal.. waiting for tomorrow...and yet knwoing that its never too easy...and things just might never change.... stuck in da middle...caught in by the invisble force....those chains of emotions never letting u go.. pulling u down under with them... dey are the dark forces now i know... taking u nowhere... am somewhere in between.. still hoping this all is just a dream....if i could do nething to turn this around... but its like having lost all power... having lost control..


.in the end its da destiny dat won... having robbed me of everything...!!!


i miss . . . . . .. .!!!!


" was it real or just a dream....?????"




No comments: