Wednesday, January 9, 2008

the first post.....comletely clueless at the moment..!

its 9th of jan 2008..... 2008 gosh another year has passed away....and it all seems like it happened in a blur.. the first week of this new year i juss dnt know how to describe..its took off a bad starting but now its all a mess... i mean i don't know whether to term it as good or bad or anything else for that matter.. i mean my first day was depressing...i guess i had too many expectations ...and a let down was waiting hiding somewhere while all my hopes were building up...

and then they all laughed when another hope was shattered...

i cried and then another realization got to me that maybe another year of despair was in store for me..i dreaded that thought and i just wanted to scream but somehow every time i tried something louder soaked in my screams...and they echoed nowhere but in my heart.. but then suddenly one little wonder happened... one thing that i ask of almost every second of the day...he gave it to me... suddenly i was smiling again..and it all didn't seem all that bad.. then i realized that no matter how hard we try life will always be a "bittersweet" turn of events...where i had thought that gloominess and despair would pull me in the dark but there somewhere lost in that dark was a small ray of hope which made its way out and shone into my life...like it did after every unending night....


the very first day of my year.. bought along hopes and despair...!!!
though i still await the perfect hapyness .. yet my lips do smile...
the very first day of my year... bought along hopes and despair..!!!

No comments: